Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Three Learings

Time flies and this semester will finish soon. I have learnt a lot from this course, Event Management, and the followings are my top three learnings.

Top 1: Networking-Informational Interviewing Project
The first one I appreciate is definitely informational interviewing project, which I spent on the most time. At the beginning, I had no idea about my ideal career and knew nothing about the industry. Then with the help of my classmates and my own effort, I found the interviewee successfully. I enjoyed the whole process, no matter I felt puzzled at the start or I felt proud at the end. Doing this project has been not only for the scores, but also for my career planning.


Top 2: Field Trip-Social Table
We attended two field trips this semester, and I preferred the experience with Social Table. I was touched by how energetic and creative the members were. In addition, I have learnt how to use social table to design an event. This was really an amazing trip!

Top 3: Teamwork-Case Study

I liked case study not only because its content was interesting, but also because the way we discussed it was helpful. When we discussed the questions of each case, we were divided into several groups and the group members were different almost every time. I could learn more through sharing the opinions than just hearing Professor. Besides, it increased the opportunities to communicate with all my classmates. The way to divide into group was quite interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment